Become a Social Member Today!
Polo is a social sport and watching Sunday polo on Whitney Field is an Aiken tradition since 1882. The Aiken Polo Club is proud to enhance our social member’s experience with a members-only viewing pavilion that has refreshments provided by The Aiken Polo Club.
Please join us for the 2023 season at Aiken Polo Club. Whether you have been a member in the past, or not, we would love to have your company at Whitney Field at 2:00 & 3:30 PM each Sunday to participate in Aiken’s best social event!
Our 2023 Membership and Admission rates are as follows:
- Annual Field Side Parking Membership (includes two wristbands for the pavilion for Sunday games in Spring & Fall seasons as well as a name plate for your parking spot): $1400 for the year
- Annual Social Membership (includes one pavilion wristband for Sunday games in Spring & Fall seasons as well as complimentary parking in the sandlot): $500 per season or $1000 for the year
- Sunday Parking Admission: $50 (Limited space available – first come, first serve basis.)
- Sunday Pavilion Admission includes parking in the sandlot: $75 per person
- Sunday General Admission includes parking in the sandlot: $5 per person
- Bar will be open from 2:00 until 5:00.
- Catered food served 2:30 until 4:30.
- Two games every Sunday.
- Field entertainment between games.
No matter what option you choose, please know that we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you each Sunday.
Please contact Susie Kneece with any questions: email@example.com
We still have a limited number of spaces on the sidelines available for the 2023 season. Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to reserve a space! We may also have a few parking spaces available for some of our matches
To reserve or join the waiting list for a spot in the sidelines, please email Susie Kneece. General admission to the field is always available! The cost is $5 per person with free parking in the sand lot. Pavilion admission is $75 per person and daily field side parking (limited availability) is $50.